In order to make your stay as memorable and relaxed as possible, we have made comprehensive precautions for your safety and well-being.
For a relaxed booking experience, we adapted our cancellation policies and designed it more flexible in favour to our guests:
- Guests can cancel free of charge up to 30 days prior to arrival (instead of the original 60 days).
- Guests will pay 50% of the total price in case of cancellation in the 30 days prior to arrival.
- 7 days prior to arrival 90% of the total price will be charged.
- In case of no-show, guests pay an amount equal to the total price.
In the event of an entry or exit ban to or from Austria imposed by your government or the Austrian federal government, you will be able to cancel free of charge and will receive an immediate refund of the deposit you have paid.
However, this regulation only applies to entry or exit bans ordered by the respective government, but not to travel warnings.
To save you inconvenience, we recommend you to take out travel cancellation insurance including insurance claims related to Covid-19.
As the insurance conditions are adapted to the respective legal situation, please ensure in advance that you are aware of the current contractual conditions during your holiday period. You can find more details and up-to-date information on the insurance cover on the website.
If desired, we can also conclude the insurance for you directly.
For more and updated information about your safe arrival & departure:
For a safe vacation, the following rules apply:
- 2G - upon arrival, the green passport of all guests will be checked (check-in only possible with vaccination or recovery certificate)
- a FFP2 mask obligation in all public areas of the accommodation,
- the observance of the minimum distance of 1 meter,
- the avoidance of direct physical contact
- preferred cashless, contactless payment
In order to make our breakfasts as safe as possible, the following rules apply during the vacations
- announcements for breakfast are required so that the minimum distance of 1 meter can be maintained
- when entering and leaving the breakfast room, as well as when going to the buffet, a mouth-nose mask is required and hands must be disinfected
- breakfast is served to each guest to avoid queuing before and during buffet service
- employees wear FFP2 masks
All of these measures will be constantly adapted to the current legal situation in Austria.
- Sauna and relaxation room are open
- Observance of minimum distance and limited number of persons
- Registration necessary (register with Ivan (reception))
Our team takes all measures to ensure safe contact with our guests:
- complete immunization of all employees
- weekly PCR testing of all employees
- extensive hygiene training of all employees and
- wearing FFP2 masks when in contact with guests
- Mandatory wear of face mask in public areas of the accommodation
- Recommended minimum distance of 1 meter to other guests
- Sneezing or coughing in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day
- Electronic payments are preferred
Our guests can rely on the expertise of our two local doctors, who also cover emergency night shifts:
Dr. Beiser Elmar GP, Pharmarcy
Tel.: +43 5583 2032
Mobil: +43 699 17713000
Dr. Muxel Reinhard GP, Pharmacy
Tel.: +43 5583 3300
Mobil: +43 664 1009344
Sanatorium Dr. Rhomberg
Tel.: +43 5583 2234
Fax.: +43 5583 2234-18
Covid-19 Testing Facilities in Lech Zürs: