In order to make your stay as memorable and relaxed as possible, we have made comprehensive precautions for your safety and well-being.
In the event of an entry or exit ban to or from Austria imposed by your government or the Austrian federal government, you will be able to cancel free of charge and will receive an immediate refund of the deposit you have paid.
However, this regulation only applies to entry or exit bans ordered by the respective government, but not to travel warnings.
To save you inconvenience, we recommend you to take out travel cancellation insurance including insurance claims related to Covid-19.
What’s the point of insurance?
According to the insurance company, you will get your money back if you cannot go on/start your holiday or have to cancel your holiday because
- you have been found to have an elevated temperature measured, even if a later test result is negative, or you have tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms;
- you show COVID-19 symptoms;
- a close relative or a person living in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required;
- a close relative in the shared household has contracted COVID-19 and you must therefore be quarantined.
In all of these cases the insurance company would reimburse you for the hotel costs.
As the insurance conditions are adapted to the respective legal situation, please ensure in advance that you are aware of the current contractual conditions during your holiday period. You can find more details and up-to-date information on the insurance cover on the website.
If desired, we can also conclude the insurance for you directly.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection with specific anti-viral cleaning products
- Disinfectant dispensers in all public areas
- Daily natural ventilation with fresh mountain air
Depending on the applicable regulations of the Austrian authorities during your holiday period, if necessary
- a registration for breakfast will be required so that the minimum distance of 1 meter can be maintained
- our staff will wear medical masks
- all guests will wear a mouth/nose protection when entering and leaving the breakfast room and when going to the buffet as well as hands will be disinfected.
All of these measures will be constantly adapted to the current legal situation in Austria.
Sauna and relaxation room will be opened, whereby (if necessary) observance of minimum distance and limited number of persons will be required as well as a registration will be necessary.
Depending on the current legal situation, our staff will be
- tested regularly for Covid-19 as well as temperature controls will be made every morning
- well prepared and trained
- wearing medical masks in guest contact.
- Mandatory wear of face mask in public areas
- Recommended minimum distance of 1 meter to other guests
- Sneezing or coughing in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day
- Electronic payments are preferred
Our guests can rely on the expertise of our two local doctors, who also cover emergency night shifts:
Dr. Beiser Elmar GP, Pharmarcy
Tel.: +43 5583 2032
Mobil: +43 699 17713000
Dr. Muxel Reinhard GP, Pharmacy
Tel.: +43 5583 3300
Mobil: +43 664 1009344
Sanatorium Dr. Rhomberg
Tel.: +43 5583 2234
Fax.: +43 5583 2234-18
What is your skiing destination doing for your health?